- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Opus International collects the data you enter when you voluntarily fill out our contact form.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Opus International with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily fill out our contact form.
Opus International may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
How will we use your data?
Opus International collects your data so that we can:
- Get in touch once you have filled out our contact form.
How do we store your data?
Opus International securely stores your data on Notion.
Opus International will keep your contact form information for an undefined period of time.
What are your data protection rights?
Opus International would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Opus International for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Opus International correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Opus International to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Opus International erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Opus International restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Opus International processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Opus International transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding who our visitors are
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Opus International uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Opus International has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Crédits d’images :
- Photo by Stephen Phillips – Hostreviews.co.uk on Unsplash
- Photo by Lukas Blazek on Unsplash
- Photo by Waldemar Brandt on Unsplash
- Image by vectorjuice on Freepik
- Image by pch.vector on Freepik